The webcam toolbar has the following options:
• Select Webcam – Select from different webcams connected to the PC.
• Motion Detection – Click to enable / disable motion detection. When motion is detected, recording will start automatically and a clip will be saved in the Webcam folder. Button turns red when motion detection is on. Click again to turn off motion detection.
• Record – Click to record a clip; it will be saved it to the Webcam folder. Button turns red when recording. Click again to stop recording.
• Snapshot – Click to take a snapshot; it will be saved it to the Webcam folder.
• Notification – Enable / disable motion detection email notifications. Button in left position is enabled.
• Archives – Recordings and snapshots are shown here - tap an item to view it.