1. Locate the video file you wish to view and click on it.
2. The media player window opens and the file starts playing.
• Resolution – Click this to select the video playback resolution. The default of Auto will set this automatically based on your network bandwidth and host computer resources.
• Volume – Adjust the playback audio volume here.
• Full screen – Click this to enter full screen playback mode.
• Timeline – Click a location along the timeline to go to a specific time in the video file.
• CC – Click to display subtitles.
Media streaming creates a temporary cache on the host and is automatically cleared every 24 hours. To change the media cache folder, click on Settings from the portal dropdown menu and set the Media Cache Path folder.