Use the Link button to make folders on your computer accessible from your account.
File Xplorer Options
The File Xplorer screen has the following options on the bottom panel from left to right:
- Sort – Sort by name, date or size.
- Create Folder – Create a new folder.
- Upload – Upload a file.
Tap the Edit Mode icon and select a file to display the following options on the bottom panel from left to right:
- Rename – Edit name of selected file.
- Move – Move the selected file to another folder.
- Delete – Remove the selected file.
- Copy – Create a copy of the selected file in another folder.
Video Playback Options
Click on a video file to open it. In full screen mode, the playback options display as below for iOS. To display subtitles on iOS, click on the subtitles icon to open a screen to select available subtitle files.
Supported subtitle formats are .ssa, .ass, .srt and .vtt. The subtitle file name must match the video file name.